Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Warm me up, and breathe me

Hello Earthlings! The day before yesterday, out with mum & bro.
We went to IMM, to have dinner & to order a birthday cake.
Cos my brother's birthday is tomorrow! 6th Sept :D


I WANT WANT WANT TO WATCH BALLS OF FURY!


Spagetti TOO! Mmmm.


Mum: Oi bryan dont play lah.
:P




Waitress.


Beloved mummy & me!


See my brother's missing a tooth! :D


Mummy posed this for me, loool.

Then first, the ice cream brownie came. & mummy said,
"BRYAN! Dont eat first, let jiejie take photo for her blog!"
HAHAHAH. Funny sia.


Brownie + Hot fudge + ice cream = YUMMY!




Seafood spagetti.


Sirloin? Sirlon? steak. Kwa kwa, spelling bee fail liao.

Mum & I shopped around while Bro go play Xbox.
Bought Bryan's present & a pair of heels.
Yaye. Dont say its weird la, haha more feminie.
:D Big smile-


E-doughnut got long queue.
There's E-doughnut, Dunkin doughnut, what else?

Yesterday! Yesterday!!
Went out to town with sis, Yz, Cranston & Jovan.
& Nazi, Hill & Nazi's cousin. Ha ha, big group lahhhh.


:D :D

I tell you, they're (the guys) not gentlemen lor!
Waited for over 1 hour at JE platform you know! Ugh.
Chicken nehneh. Hahah, 3 suaku girls waiting.
.... HMMM.


HAHAH. Im the odd one out here, 2 "couples" :D


BESTFRIENDDDDD!


[:

Reached Bugis. Yz go buy her superman belt.
I wanted to get my piercings at ** shop.
I saw how the woman pierced, eeew scaryyyy.
Then I changed my mind, next time perhaps D: D: D:


I love my twinnie.


Zhen, Ting :D



Then we went to Plaza Sing., cos Yz wanna go repair her phone.
Then blah blah, etc etc. Head off to Esplanade after that.


HAHAH, guess who?


LOVELOVELOVE.


I like it better at night (:

Talked, played, camwhored at there.


Yaye.


Last photo for yesterday (:

Then homed. Shant elaborate any further, cos Im not allowed to.
Reached home, stupid heels. Gave me blisters, lolll.
More photos, check out my sister's blog yah :D

Im getting more & more disappointed with XXX.
Sigh sigh sigh. Why! Ugh.

A big big buffet is in store for me tomorrow.
Brother's 7th birthday tomorrow! Or is it 8? Boo D:
BYE EARTHLINGS.

[Edit]
I just editted these, the 2 of you!
Grab them you if like over at my friendster profile.
Photo credits, my sister & me [:






:D :D :D

& I finally got all the soundtrack from the movie, Secret.
But all in WMA, ugh whatever lah. Ha ha. Niceeee (:
K, goodbye all! (Really)

No comments: